It’s always great to meet and welcome new au pairs to our Philadelphia cluster! Lashey Freese, an Au Pair from South Africa is joining us and we all are very excited to meet her! We asked Lashey some questions in order to get to know her better.
- Why do you want to be an Au Pair?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What was the best event/happening during last month?
- What three adjectives best describe you?
- If you had one wish what would it be?
- What place would you like to visit?
- What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
- What was the best compliment you have ever received?
- What are two things that you consider yourself to be very good at?
Here are her answers:
“I wanted to be an Au pair because I really enjoying spending time with kids, also to experience a different culture, meeting new people, and being independent.”
“My hobbies and interests are running, taking walks, sight seeing, watching movies, going out.”
“The best event that happened last month, was my brother and my sister both expected babies one week apart.”
“I would describe myself as hardworking, friendly, and playful.”
“I’d wish to achieve all my goals in life.”
“I’d love to visit Paris someday.”
“On Saturday, I love hanging out with friends, having some drinks with lunch or dinner.”
“The nicest compliment, I’ve ever received, was that ‘I’m not only beautiful, but I have a heart of gold.'”
“I’m really good at hair and makeup, as well as art.”
I hope your au pair experience will be great, Lashey, and you will enjoy it! See you soon at our closest au pair meeting!