2012 Au Pairs Tax Return

2012 tax returns due is on Monday, 15 April 2013. All Au Pairs are required to file U.S. individual income tax returns.

Income received by the au pair is taxable wages and if the amount exceeds the personal exemption amount($3800 for 2012) the income is subject to the withholding requirements and must be reported on a US tax return at the end of the year.

For the most recent and only official information about Au Pairs and taxes, please see the IRS website and consult your tax adviser.

Please notice that Go Au Pair agency and Local Area Representatives are not licensed tax advisers and cannot provide official tax advice.

1 Comment (+add yours?)

  1. Au Pair
    Mar 30, 2013 @ 05:12:50

    It’s tax season again, well thanks for reminding the tax return of 2012 for Au Pairs.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: